How do you Participate?
- Save the date/time and make sure you take note of the timezone. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve missed a party due to the time difference.
- RSVP to my email ahead of time if possible (monica@TheEtiquetteFactory.com). Often by RSVPing you are added to a drawing.
- You must go on the Facebook Page where the party is happening and LIKE the page.
- Out of courtesy it is proper etiquette to like the sponsors and cohosts facebook pages, as well. After all, they are the ones who are most likely providing the fabulous giveaways and offering their expert advice.
- Refresh Often or press F5 to make sure your not missing any scoop. Facebook Parties are much easier to keep up with than twitter parties, but you will need to refresh often.
- Sometimes party favors (freebies) or special discounts are given to the facebook attendees(that’s you) towards the end of the party. Directions will be given to you in regards on how to obtain your goodies usually with an email address.
- Comment when asked, you never know when your answer just might be the answer that your new friend has been searching for.
- Enjoy. Facebook Parties are fun and a great way to get great ideas and insights to what we care about. Invite your friends to come because everyone walks away every time with at least one (usually many more) great tips on being a better you, a better mom, a better wife or maybe just learning to love yourself better because you are amazing.