Not Another Parenting Blog

Yes, another Parenting Blog.  Can we ever get enough advice about parenting?  Of course not.  Why?  Well, because the second we think we have mastered our latest parenting skill, our wise and ever evolving children come up with another challenge for us (just for the fun of it, I've decided), to see if we really mean what we say, when we tell them, "I love you and there's nothing you can ever do to change that love I have for you."  You're child's thinking..."We'll see about that."

Granted, no they're probably not that sinister, however, we must stay diligent in out plight to conquer, achieve, succeed...who am I kidding...let's just try to keep up, shall we?

I would like to share a few insights that I have, and hope that you are willing to share your gifts and insights as well.  I enjoy helping and educating parents on creative ways to teach our children proper etiquette and social skills.   However, I don't want this blog to just be about manners, I want it to be about parenting, self improvement and spiritual growth.  If you have anything that you could share with us regarding these subjects, please share.   I especially would love to hear success stories, but also welcome questions.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Monica (a.k.a. Ms. Mary Manners)

No comments: